The search for your dream home begins in your present home. By asking yourself key questions about what you like, you’ll save time in the house-hunting process.
- What style of home do you like – two story, ranch, split-level, something else?
- What size of home do you need – number of bedrooms, baths?
- What are your priorities in home features – garage, gourmet kitchen, fireplace, main level master, formal dining room or other features?
- Is it important to you to have additional space that could be finished such as an attic or basement?
- What natural features outside the home are most significant to you – woods, hills, streams, lakes, others?
Rappy Williams has a solid foundation of resources to assist you in finding your dream home. Coupled with the tremendous amount of knowledge about the home-buying process, we will save you valuable time, thereby making the home-buying experience as pleasant and worry-free as possible!